Junior PA - Financial Services/Wealth Management - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL50
Are you looking for a career within Financial Service/Wealth Management? Do you have strong administration or PA experience?
Juice Cheltenham is thrilled to be supporting an extremely reputable and well-known organisation, in their search for a Junior PA. We are looking for individuals who are seeking career development within the financial services industry.
- Managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments
- Transcribing meeting notes, ensuring actions are met within the timescales stated
- Updating client contact records with relevant call notes/emails
- Keeping day to day tasks up to date on the task system and actioning within Practice service level standards
- Collection, opening and distribution of post
- Assisting colleagues with wealth management administration, prioritising workload accordingly
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Keeping up to date with all regulatory and financial market/industry changes
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- 1 year+ Senior Administration or PA experience, within a financial services environment would be advantageous, however not essential
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent understanding of all Microsoft packages
The successful candidate must be willing to study towards financial qualifications, with the overall objective of becoming a Wealth Management Assistant.
This position is working from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9-5. The salary will be paying up to £22,000, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, we would love to hear from you.