Junior Relationship Manager - London, United Kingdom,
My client, a relationship focused commercial bank based in the West End is hiring for a Junior relationship manager for their mid-market relationship management team. The team is focused on lending to Trading Businesses with turnover up to £50m turnover. The role will be supporting the senior management with the large clients whilst managing some of the smaller clients in the portfolio.
The key responsibilities include:-
- Manage all credit matters for an existing customer portfolio, to include managing review schedule, increased borrowing requests, amendments and compliance monitoring.
- Maintain strong relationships with the customer base, prospects and KBIs.
- Deliver a first-class customer service and experience.
- Develop a portfolio of target customers and external KBIs in conjunction with the team.
- Attend new business meetings and prepare credit papers based on discussions.
- Stay updated on current issues and trends in the sector, with attendance at events relevant to the sector.
- Sustain a strong culture of compliance, controls and operational, credit and risk policies and procedure.
Your experience and attributes:-
4-10 years within a commercial banking, corporate banking or business banking environment
Good credit skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Willing to build your own professional network
Salary circa £55,000 plus benefits plus pension
My client is a leading property finance institu