KYC / AML Officer (Mandarin speaking) - London, United Kingdom,
KYC / AML OFFICER (FLUENT MANDARIN)
TO £55K + BENS + BONUS
Central London based financial institution is seeking to recruit a KYC / AML Officer to strengthen their Compliance department. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the payment services business within the wider compliance team.
The general duties of the officer will involve:
- Transaction Monitoring of payments against global sanctions' and related watchlists
- Review of Customer Due Diligence "CDD" on clients and counterparties, in line with the firm's requirement to comply with AML regulations
- Assist in the opening of nostro bank accounts with our counterparty banks, and ad-hoc related tasks.
- Assist in the periodic transaction reviews of customers trading activity to ensure that the customer is trading in line with its profile
- Responsible for the completion of routine AML & KYC questionnaires for Global Payments customers and counterparties.
- Assist in the administration of issuing compliance induction training to all new employees.
- Assist in the execution of ad hoc compliance projects as required.
Candidates must be educated to degree level in either Business, Law or an appropriate discipline. A qualification in Professional Compliance is also highly desirable.
Applicants ideally will speak fluently both written and spoken Mandarin.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.