KYC ASSISTANT, INTERNATIONAL BANKING (CANTONESE) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
KYC ASSISTANT, INTERNATIONAL BANKING (CANTONESE)
TO £25k + BENS + BONUS
Due to rapid expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen within an international banking group based in Central London for a KYC / CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE ASSISTANT. Candidates must be of Graduate calibre with 6 - 12 months Retail banking experience.
Duties to include:
- Conduct know-your-customer ("KYC") review for existing clients
- Carry out full KYC reviews on new to bank customers
- Identify financial crime risk triggers and carry out investigations via publicly available sources
- To monitor financial transactions for existing clients to identify suspicious activities
- Investigating of errors and complaints, finding the problem and resolving efficiently
- Supporting the middle / back office functions on ad hoc tasks
Candidates will ideally have 1 years banking experience and will be proficient user of MS Office to include Outlook and Excel. Candidates must have Cantonese language skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.