KYC OFFICER, INTERNATIONAL BANKING - London, United Kingdom,
KYC OFFICER, INTERNATIONAL BANKING
TO £40k + BENS + BONUS
A newly created opportunity has arisen within international banking group based in Central London for a KYC Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting KYC / AML due diligence for new and existing clients. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with 3 -4 years KYC / AML / Account Opening experience gained within a Retail / Corporate bank. Candidates must be of Graduate calibre.
Duties to include:
- Conduct know-your-customer ("KYC") review for existing clients
- Carry out full KYC reviews on new to bank customers
- Identify financial crime risk triggers and carry out investigations via publicly available sources
- To monitor financial transactions for existing clients to identify suspicious activities
- Investigating of errors and complaints, finding the problem and resolving efficiently
- Supporting the middle / back office functions on ad hoc tasks
Candidates will ideally have previous KYC / Account Opening experience gained within a bank and will be proficient user of MS Office to include Outlook and Excel.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.