KYC Quality Control Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
KYC Quality Control Analyst - Global Investment Bank, London - £48,000
As the current team is expanding, there is an opening available for a KYC Quality Control Analyst.
In this position you will be responsible for the overall Quality Control of the Client Due Diligence cases. You will be ensuring CDD is conducted to a high standard, in line with regulatory policy.
Other duties will include:
- Performing CDD when necessary on various complex entity types
- Carrying out Sanctions screening, PEP checks and Adverse Media screening on new and existing clients
- Analyse KYC data to assess the risk rating and escalate cases when required
- Providing training and support to junior analysts if needed and deliver educational materials on target areas
To be considered, you will need:
- Recent experience performing the QA/QC function
- Extensive understanding of regulatory policy
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets and Corporate Entities
- Degree level education or equivalent