Korean speaking Corporate Banking Officer - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
K-People Europe is a recruitment consultancy specialized in Korean speaking jobs with a dedicated Korean recruitment consultant working in London since 2007.
Our client, a reputable commercial bank located in the heart of City of London, is looking for a Korean speaking Corporate Banking Officer. This position is open to fresh graduates completing their degrees this year.
(1) Operating Loan Interest Payment and Extension
(2) Operating Inward & Outward Remittance
(3) Loan & Deposit Report
(4) Liaison with Clients
(5) CCRM for New Credit Approval or extension of existing credit
(6) Customer KYC, Due Diligence Report for newly opened account
(1) Must be fluent in both Korean & English
(2) Excellent numerical skills with attention to details
(3) Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
(4) Excellent MS Office skills
(5) Self-starter, able to work using own initiative, and good team player
(1) Job type: full-time/permanent
(2) Job location: City of London
(3) Working hours: 9am~5pm
(4) Salary package: 22~29K (negotiable depending on experience, and ONLY banking/financial industry experience is counted)
(5) Benefits: pension, medical insurance
(6) Annual leave: 28 days (including UK Bank/Public Holidays)
[Before you apply]
(1) Korean language skill is essential
(2) Please indicate your UK visa status in your CV and when it expires. We accept Tier 4 Student visa holders as long as they're completing BA or MA in finance/accounting/management/mathematics this year. We're sorry but YMS(Working Holiday) visa holders won't be accepted.
(3) Please send your CV in a MS Word format
(4) ONLY right candidates will be contacted, and if your application is successful, we'll contact you within 5 working days.