L&C Mortgage & protection Advisor - City, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1
Are you looking to start you career with one of the UK's largest and most prestigious Mortgage Broker firms? Are you a passionate, hard-working graduate motivated by success? If so, this role is certainly one that is not to be missed!
Salary: 20k basic (OTE £30k in year 1, £40-50k+ thereafter)
Our client are a leading Mortgage Broker firm with offices across the UK and a wealth of accolades under their belt (over 150 awards since 2002!) that are looking to recruit and train a team of ambitious, dynamic Mortgage & Protection Advisors to work at their vibrant office in central Newcastle.
This position is perfectly suited for self-motivated, driven candidates who are looking to thrive in a target driven KPI environment with unlimited ability to earn.
You will be provided with warm leads (absolutely no cold calling) who are actively looking for a new mortgage to advise them on the right mortgage to suit their needs. Additionally, you will be required to upsell a Mortgage Protection package as part of your monthly target.
You will be offered intense training within a classroom environment including the completion of the CeMAP 1 qualification; you will then work in a team with a manager who will provide additional advice and support.
* Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
* Gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable advice can be provided
* Exercise customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
* Fully and properly document the call(s)
* Provide the service and care to the company's customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
* Follow up existing clients of the company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s).
* Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company's T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
* Work towards Competent Adviser status by achieving required standards (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
Key Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
* Self-motivated with a desire to succeed in a sales orientated environment
* Able to self-study as the initial training will encompass exams
* Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic sales and customer service environment
* Good at developing customer relationships and building trust
* Well organised and able to multi task
* Empathetic with good customer service skills
* Able to demonstrate a solid work history or has worked during education
* Educated to degree or minimum A level standard
* Within 1 hour commute of Newcastle
* Min requirement 2 A Level and 5 GCSE (min C Maths and English) or graduate
* 3 x week days normal 9am to 5pm
* 2 x week days late 11.30am to 8pm
* 1 x Saturday and Sunday every 4 weeks
Please note there is no flexibility with the above hours/days
Unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your applications if you have any of the following:
* Criminal Conviction, CCJ, defaults, bankruptcy proceedings
* If you have been reprimanded or disciplined under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000
* Been restricted or barred from business with lenders
* Do not have the minimum education requirement
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
* Sales or Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear (Preferred)