LENDING AND CREDIT MANAGER - PRIVATE BANKING - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Prestigious Banking Group in central London requires a Lending & Credit Manager with residential property investment experience to join their Credit Team. This is a position with a broad scope of duties, encompassing the entire security documentation process and therefore is an excellent opportunity for those who have extensive experience in the production/approval of facility and collateral documentation and credit administration. Duties to include:
- The preparation, checking and processing of facility and collateral documentation
- Ensuring collateral details are correctly inputted into the system
- Liaising with lawyers, valuers etc.
- Review of insurance, valuation and Certificate of Title
- Review and remediation of files
- Producing redemption statements
- Covenant monitoring
Applicants must have solid UK residential property lending and security experience gained whilst in a MCD and CCA compliant environment. You will demonstrate strong analytical skills with a methodical and conscientious approach to work.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.