LOAN DOCUMENTATION OFFICER - PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A rapidly expanding Property Finance company based in Central London requires a Loan Documentation Officer. You will be responsible for managing the initial due diligence and 'in-life' controls required for property finance transactions. The successful candidate will have gained experience within a specialist residential development finance transactions.
Duties to include:
- Prepare facility letters in accordance with credit committee approval
- Deal with all Know Your Customer and other regulatory requirements
- Instruct professionals (Solicitors, Valuers and Project monitoring Surveyors) and interpret reports dealing with any matters arising
- Deal with the loan arrangements and ensure each deal is in line with credits expectation
- Manage drawdown and completion of the banks security
- Deal with increases and changes in conjunction with Credit Committee approvals Lender
- Monitor each development in conjunction with the Project Monitoring Service and manage the certificate drawdown process
- Deal with all technical matters until repayment
The Loans Documentation Officer will have at 3 years-experience of similar property transactions as well as good Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements. You will also have strong analytical skills and good attention to detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an employment agency.