LOAN OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE - INTERNATIONAL BANKING - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Due to a sustained period of growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen within this Central London based International bank for a Loan Operations Associate. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks in relation to loan facilities throughout the relevant term of the loan. Candidates must have gained experience working in loan administration / loan operations at a financial services organisation.
Duties to include:
- Process inputs for credit facilities on the internal systems in adherence to approved credit proposals.
- Prepare and check all drawdown letters, interest confirmations and other documents issued to customers.
- Liaising with 3rd parties including solicitors & accountants, ensuring all documentation is processed accordingly.
- Monitor the progress of facilities which are due for maturity.
- Work closely with Treasury and Settlements departments to reserve funds.
- Prepare loan statistics reports required by Credit Committee, Finance and Head Office.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have at some experience of loan administration gained within financial services. Candidate must be of graduate calibre and be keen to develop their career within a specialist financial services organisation! Candidates with Chinese language skills are preferred.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.