Lead Business Analyst - Banking - Cyber Security - Halifax, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HX1
Lead Business Analyst - Banking - Cyber Security
6-12 months initially
Change Management, Financial Services, Banking, Cyber Security, Business Analyst, customer, risk management, supplier management, requirements definition, governance, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, third parties, 3rd parties, data analysis, UML techniques, quality, leadership, facilitation, process modelling, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
The chosen Lead Business Analyst will work within the Suppliers & Partners workstream in the Bank's Cyber Security Programme. They will be responsible for ensuring that requirements definition is carried out through engagement with key stakeholders and that relevant project deliverables are produced within LBG change processes and governance, reporting through to the Project Manager.
Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential as the role will require engagement with key stakeholders at all levels across the group.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a Lead BA skill set / experience & drive. The candidate must be able to lead workshops, drive output & re-purpose complex content for senior stakeholder consumption.
- Self-starter: MUST BE ABLE to take a business problem and progress the required analysis experience with minimal direction / support
- Quality focused: Driven by a 'right first time' attitude where quality and depth of thought is evident in all deliverables produced
- Pace: Able to work to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality of output
- Requirements: Able to document requirements from initial high-level scoping requirements to more detailed requirements (supported by appropriate artefacts)
- Data analysis: Proven in conducting detailed data analysis (e.g. API definition, Data Dictionary production, Data lineage and supporting data flow diagrams)
- UML techniques: Experience with documenting Use Case and awareness of other UML techniques e.g. Sequence Diagrams and State Diagrams
- - Leadership: Demonstrable experience of leading small numbers of more junior BA resource to deliver good quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Resilient: Happy to operate in an ever-changing environment - able to respond positively to change and feedback
- Communication: Adept at both written and oral communication - ensuring stakeholders remain engaged and outputs are clear, concise and unambiguous
- Facilitation: Experienced in facilitating / driving analysis related meetings (e.g. process definition workshops) with stakeholders of all levels
- Process Modelling: Able to document process models from high level mapping to lower level models