Lead Credit Analyst Existing Customers - London, United Kingdom,
Lead Credit Analyst (Existing Customers)
Up to £66,000 + benefits
A challenging but rewarding role has come up at one of the UK's largest Credit Card companies as a Lead Analyst within Existing Customer Management. This is an exciting role for a self starter looking to be part of a team that are constantly looking for ways to innovate and have been involved in some of the most exciting projects of the last few years.
As a Lead Analyst in Customer Strategy, you will primarily be foccussing on the CCMS programme whereby you will be altering customer payments and coming up with schemes and strategies to help their customers get out of persistent debt.You will sit in the Commercial side of the business and ideally have worked in an environment where there is a element of strong customer centricity.
- Supporting delivery of the customer outcomes and financial targets via optimisation of their credit card market study strategy
- Own and be the subject matter expert on a broad range of strategies that impact existing customer strategies
- Provide analysis on the performance of the activity driven by the Existing Customer Strategy team
- Input into development of strategic roadmap for existing customer payment strategies, and support in obtaining executive sponsorship for customer strategies
- Lead the commercial strategic marketing journey around payment behaviour and cross-sell, ensure full delivery in a timely manner with the appropriate quality and cost control
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level with at least a 2:1 in a numerate subject (maths, statistics, economics), having evidenced a strong academic performance throughout
- Proven Credit Risk Strategy experience for a leading FS company
- A well-developed understanding of quantitative analytical methods
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA preferable)
- Strong experience in data manipulation and analysis using SAS or SQL
- Confidence communicating effectively and concisely to a variety of departments and senior members of the team
SALARY AND BENEFITS
As a Lead Analyst in ECM, you could earn up to £66,000 alongside a very comprehensive benefits package which includes competitive pension, bonus, gym and healthcare.
To apply for this role, please submit your interest by pressing 'Apply Now' on this page. For further information please contact Ewan at Harnham.