Lead Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Lead Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £75,000 plus benefits
A fantastic exciting opportunity to work for one of the biggest banks in Europe as a Lead Credit Risk Analyst who are looking to bring their success to the UK through Loans and Mortgage lending. You will be part of a very fast paced, innovative and minimal red tape environment where you will be responsible for helping grow the portfolio to rival the already established big banks within the UK.
If you are bored in your current role, then this will be a great opportunity as a Lead Credit Risk Analyst to reignite your career and join a company where your decisions matter! You will keep your hands on skills within SAS and SQL, develop brand new strategies across Acquisition, Existing Customer and Collections whilst also getting the opportunity to build a team around you.
Starting off in Europe and now listed on the Stock Exchange, this bank are nearly 100 years old with assets of over £40 Billion who are looking to bring their success over to the UK and revitalise the market through their exciting and innovative products.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and monitor data driven acquisition, account management and collections strategies.
- Assess the impact on how the Credit Risk strategies are affecting overall portfolio performance/profitability.
- Support portfolio acquisition
- Use SAS/SQL day to day basis
- Help build a solid foundation for the UK arm with this bank, with solid infrastructure and performance to ensure the success that they are striving for.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Proven ability in the use of SAS and SQL.
- Experience of developing Credit Risk Strategies from start to finish.
- Good understanding of Retail Lending Products - preferably Mortgages and Consumer loans from a Credit Risk perspective.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- A real desire to take a product, and turn it into the best with nothing standing in your way.
You should expect to earn up to £75,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - Strategy - Acquisition - Existing Customers - Collections - SAS - SQL - Banking - Financial Services - Loans - Mortgages - Loans - Credit Risk Manager