Lead Credit Risk Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Lead Credit strategy analyst - Northamptonshire - £40,000-£45,000 +Bonus!
Are you interested in pushing the boundaries of data analysis? Do you want to work for one of the biggest leaders within the financial market? Are you ready to work with vast amounts of data?
Then this could be the next career move for you…
My client is one of the largest and leading banks in the UK. Offering products within personal, corporate and investment banking global. Their goal is to become the number one bank of choice in the UK, with plans to continuously deliver exceptional service to all clients and customers. To keep this standard, it is vital that the data is managed, analysed and optimised consistently all year round.
Your role as a lead credit strategy analyst will play a vital role in optimizing customers usage and upholding data quality within the company. The credit strategy analytical team focus a variety of tasks and projects that you will be involved in. Some tasks that you will be set include:
- Investigating and understanding customer behaviours
- Tracking trends using SAS
- Use insight gained to Optimize ECM programmes and customer treatment to improve portfolio risk and return
- Generate solutions from gained insight
- Analytical design to credit policies
Your skills and experience
- Proven commercial use of SAS and SQL
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced mathematical and statistical skill
- Commercial experience in the financial sector
- Experience within a credit strategy analyst role
- Enthusiasm for turning insight into action
- Understanding of consumer lending products
- Profit and loss driven
Think you are up to the challenge?
Please register your interest by sending your CV to (Kate Harding) via the Apply link on this page.