Lead Forecasting and Modelling Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Lead Forecasting and Modelling Analyst
Up to £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
Are you interested in a Forecasting and Modelling Analyst (Lead) where you will be responsible for developing and delivery industry leading Forecasting and Modelling projects? You will be working closely on Forecasting Models and any other required analytical solutions which support decision making in Retail Finance.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
You will be working for a company who's strategy focuses on relationships and service as they plan expanding their leadership in their markets.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Lead Forecasting and Modelling Analyst, you will predominantly be scoping, designing, developing and implementing new initiatives whilst applying advanced statistical and technical methods ensuring they champion best practice. You will need to ensure that all the models are monitored correctly and regularly, adequately communicating this to senior stakeholders so that you can drive forward any necessary actions.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Extensive knowledge in the development of Models using Linear Regression, Cluster Analysis or Propensity.
- Good experience with Risk Management techniques within Retail Banking.
- Exposure to the extraction and manipulation of data.
- Competent in using SQL. Python would also be a plus
- Ability to hit the ground running with little need for micro management.
You should expect to earn up to £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - Forecasting - Provision - Scorecard - Applicational - Behavioural - Fraud - SAS - SQL - Statistical - Analysis