Leading Ethical Bank - Compliance Manager - London - £35,00 PR - London, United Kingdom,
Leading Ethical Bank - Compliance Manager - London - £35,00 Pro Rata
Here is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a more flexible work life. A three day a week role based in their London Headquarters, as a Compliance Manager you will be given the opportunity to work for the Ethical Banking arm of a member-owned and led financial co-operative. Established almost two decades ago, this Bank has been recognised as one of the fastest growing in the UK industry and has such been subject to rapid expansion. Offering Retail and Loan based services, this Bank is looking for someone to demonstrate their knowledge of this broad suite of products to take this business' growth further.
- As the Compliance Manager you will carry out reviews, tasks and monitoring in conjunction with the Compliance function.
- Manage remediation projects where appropriate, providing scope and resolutions.
- Research and report on future regulatory and legislative changes.
- Completing reporting requirements to the FCA.
- Conducting FCA registrations of employees as and when required.
- Over 3 Years' experience in Compliance within Financial Services.
- An understanding of regulatory and legislative rules and guidance.
- Professional Compliance qualifications.
- The ability to work under pressure either on your own or in collaboration with other members of the team.
If this sounds like something of interest to you then please apply or send me an e-mail.
Alternatively, if this is something that is not quite for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please let them know because if their application is successful you could win £250 in Vouchers.