Legal Entity Forecasting Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
- Supports a moderately complex legal entity or entities, line of business, country, region or accounting process, as assigned.
- Manages numerous activities from start to close, including consolidations and financial reporting of business outcomes to deliver useable, accurate and timely financial information for the desired period (monthly, quarterly or annually).
- May complete other assignments, as needed, including standard accounting activities. May provide presentations, information and/or recommendations to senior management, the internal board of directors and regulators, as needed.
- Supports end to end accounting processes and completes research required to transform data into information for reporting purposes.
- May deliver recommendations for use in accounting and financial reporting to senior management and the internal board of directors.
- May complete special project activities, as assigned.
- Responsible for posting journal entries to the general ledger accounts accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Accounting concentration preferred.
- MBA or CPA/CA/local area equivalent certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred; knowledge of GAAP and accounting and finance concepts and analysis techniques preferred.
- Experience designing financial models and accounting processes preferred.
A full job description is available upon request.