Lending Officer - Residential Mortgages - London, United Kingdom,
Key responsibilities of the Lending Officer will include:
- To generate and manage Residential Lending portfolios for mortgage facilities
- Prepare, process and submit credit papers, reports and recommendations to Head of Residential Lending, Risk Department,
- Originate new mortgage business in line with budgeted targets
- Provide pre-application terms and conditions to introducers and brokers and provide advice to all areas of the Bank in respect of potential mortgage facilities.
- Conduct/attend meetings on behalf of Residential Lending where required.
- To undertake client meetings /phone calls and complete necessary fact find and suitability report to client in accordance with appropriate MCOB, FCA & the banks regulations.
- Processing of Residential mortgage applications via the mortgage application system through to instruction of valuers and dispatch of solicitors instructions.
- Produce and check mortgage offer letters ensuring they accurately reflect the terms and conditions of the approved credit paper.
The ideal Lending Officer will possess the following attributes/skills:
- CeMap qualified essential for the role.
- Good standard of education - GCSEs as a minimum, including English and Mathematics.
- Experience of working within a banking environment
- Knowledge of the processing of loan applications with particular knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Proven experience of dealing with personal and commercial clients
- Proven experience of dealing with regulated mortgages
If you have similar Lending Officer experience to that outlined above and are looking for an opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003