Level 4 Regulated Financial Advisor - Okehampton, Devon, United Kingdom, EX20
Our client is a well-established firm of independent financial advisors. They are currently seeking a Level 4 Regulated Financial Advisor to join their talented team in Okehampton. Your role will be both to effectively service existing clients and to actively seek out opportunities to develop new business. To be successful in this role you will need to have the knowledge and skill to service the financial planning needs of a wide range of clients. A strong track record in developing new business would also be beneficial.
- Promote of the services of the firm to encourage profitable introductions
- Perform proactive prospecting activities to bring new clients to the firm
- Conduct regular client reviews to maximise new business opportunities
- Obtain and analyse client information to ensure optimum recommendations are made
- Maintain supporting documentation, CPD and standards of performance at all times
- Stay up to date with, and ensure compliance with all rules and regulations
- Level 4 CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning is essential
- Self-driven and resulted-oriented with a respectable and credible persona
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Able to work effectively under own initiative and within a team when required
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations along with MS Office ability
This role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected firm in a pivotal role. If you feel you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now or call for an informal discussion.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!