Liquidity Risk Manager - City of London - London, United Kingdom,
City of London
Salary circa £75,000 plus full benefits package
I am looking for a talented liquidity risk professional for City based firm. Experience of working within the Investment banking sector is very desirable.
* Deep technical knowledge of liquidity risk , prudential regulation, ILAA, liquidity regulatory reporting and risk oversight.
* Strong knowledge of emerging UK, European and Global liquidity developments.
* A background within the banking sector - ideally investment banking.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to manage and deliver projects.
* experience of working within the FCA/ PRA and or a client facing consultancy firm is an added bonus.
* Be able to take on responsibility, be a safe pair of hands and have the ambition to drive your career forward.
Client is looking for a quick turn around on this role and is able to conduct interviews out of office hours. If you are interested in an informal conversation regarding this role please Apply the job online.
Keywords: Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting, asset liability