Liquidity Risk Manager - City of London - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
The Liquidity Risk Manager would ideally have experience of working within the Investment banking sector as well as most of the attribute below.
* A deep technical knowledge of Liquidity Risk, Prudential Regulation, ILAA, Liquidity Regulatory Reporting and Risk Oversight.
* A strong knowledge of emerging UK, European and Global liquidity developments.
* A background within the banking sector - ideally investment banking.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to manage and deliver projects.
* Experience of working within the FCA/ PRA and or a client facing consultancy firm is an added bonus.
* Be able to take on responsibility, be a safe pair of hands and have the ambition to drive your career forward.
The client is looking for a quick turn around on this role and is able to conduct interviews out of office hours. If you are interested in this role and would like an initial informal conversation about it please apply online via this advert as soon as possible.