Liquidity Risk Manager - London - London, United Kingdom,
£75,000 - £80000 plus full benefits package
We are looking for a talented liquidity risk professional for City based firm. Experience of working within the Investment banking sector is very desirable.
* Deep technical knowledge of liquidity risk ,Prudential regulation, ILAA, liquidity regulatory reporting and risk oversight.
* Strong knowledge of emerging UK, European and Global liquidity developments.
* A background within the banking sector - ideally investment banking.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to manage and deliver projects.
* experience of working within the FCA/ PRA and or a client facing consultancy firm is an added bonus.
* Be able to take on responsibility, be a safe pair of hands and have the ambition to drive your career forward.
The client is looking for a quick turn around on this role and is able to conduct interviews out of office hours.
If this role is of interest please apply below with your updated CV