Loan Administrator / Property Finance - London, United Kingdom,
A bank based in London wishes to hire a loan administrator to assist with completing the initial due diligence and controls required for property finance transactions.
- Prepare facility letters in accordance with credit committee approval.
- Deal wit all KYC and other regulatory requirements.
- Instruct professionals such as solicitors, valuers and project monitoring surveyors.
- Deal with the loan conditions and ensure each deal is in line with credit.
- Manage draw-down and completion of the banks security.
- Deal with increases and changes in conjunction with credit committee approvals.
Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years experience in property transactions / loan administration.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements.