Loan Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Backed by private equity investors; our client is a forward-thinking mortgage broker who looks to combine modern technology and brilliant customer service to differentiate themselves from other competitors. They provide professional advice in mortgages in relation to Residential, But-To-Let and Re-mortgages with access to over 90 lenders who they have worked with and have strong relationships with.
Due to a recent internal company re-structure and increase in high quality leads, we are on the hunt for an experienced 2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor to join their successful team. This is a permanent opportunity to join a company which provides red hot leads, a brilliant working environment and unrivalled earning potential
The 2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers and advising them on suitable mortgage solutions
- Speaking with solicitors, valuers, Case managers and external underwriters to get cases through to completion
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional ancillary products
- Dealing with Commercial and Buy-to-Let client's
What we look for in a 2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor:
- Direct relevant experience as a Mortgage Broker
- Experience in dealing with Buy-to-Let and Residential cases
- Minimum of at least 2 years' experience in a mirrored role
- Fully CeMAP qualified
Their teams consistently deliver results and the successful Mortgage Broker can expect a conservative £40,000 per annum.
Interviews for this opportunity are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay. Apply today for the Broker Support role and we will provide you with more information. For more information on this role / other similar Financial role please contact Bobby at (0161) (416) (6136)