Loan Security Assistant - Banking - London, United Kingdom,
A prestigious bank based in the city wishes to hire loan security assistant to support the head of banking back office and senior banking security. The assistant will ensure the loan security of the bank is executed in an efficient accurate and consistent manner.
Main duties include:
- Carry out and manage the bank's security efficiently and accurately and in a timely manner before an advance is made available.
- To maintain a good understanding of Regulated Mortgage Contracts and Consumer Credit Act regulations.
- Produce quality assurance over the bank's security and ensure errors or areas of weakness are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure the security database and the instructions to lawyers/valuers (and others) in the preparation, maintenance and auditing of the bank's security are maintained. Furthermore ensure security valuations are held in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Construct relevant documentation for the release or transfer of the bank's security in accordance with Managers Procedures and the Delegated Authority.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- CeMAP or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge and understanding of lending related security documentation.
- Experienced in executing, managing and processing loan security.
- Proven track record in the financial services sector.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.