Loans Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
An excellently reviewed lender is recruiting for ambitious Loans Advisors to join their team in Manchester City Centre. Winners of the Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award, they are a highly regarded company that offer a fantastic experience for their customers and lucrative, lasting careers to their employees.
You will be joining and organisation that truly value their staff, offering a fantastic working environment with lots of opportunities for progression too. With a realistic annual OTE upwards of £40,000, this is a brilliant chance to increase your earnings and develop in a supportive, modern business.
As a Loans Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Speaking with customers and brokers over the telephone to assess applications for Secured Loans
- Carrying out fact-finds and affordability assessments to identify the best product for the customer
- Consistently delivering high standards of customer service and maintaining an excellent brand reputation
- Managing existing client data base once the finance has been agreed in principle to ensure the return of documentation
- Ensuring all activities take place in accordance with company values, TCF principles and FCA guidelines
Loans Advisor Profile:
- Existing sales, loans advisor or underwriting experience within the financial services sector is required for this role
- You must be comfortable working towards targets and prioritising a busy workload
- CeMAP qualification is preferred, but not essential
The package for this Loans Advisor position includes a basic salary of £24,480, increasing £29,000 after probation, and an OTE of £40,000. You will also receive, 23 days holiday increasing with service, Life Insurance, regular incentives and progression opportunities.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.