Lower Manager of Quantitative Modelling - London, United Kingdom,
Lower Manager of Quantitative Modelling
Up to £70,000
This company is one of the leading retail banks in the UK which prides itself on its strong reputation. They are focused on providing their employees with first class training and ensures that each employee can progress and fulfil their goals by giving you the chance to collaborate with colleagues of different levels. This company is dedicated to the wellbeing of their employees and ensures a good work life balance is kept whilst also creating a fun and energetic environment to work within.
As a lower manager of quantitative modelling, you will be responsible for working in a varied role in which no day is the same. You will be leading projects to develop and maintain essential aspects of Economic Capital models including credit, operational and business risk. You will be using tools such as SAS, whilst also having the opportunity to learn new coding languages to develop your skill set and be a part of leading key projects. In this role you will be key in the improvement of he methodology used in ICAAP processes and hold value relationships with stakeholders. You will also:
- Maintain risk models and produce clear analysis and MI on all aspects of model performance
- Support regulatory engagement relating risk models and model framework and identifying opportunities to improve both models and measures
- Efficient in supervising other team member work
Skills and Requirements
- Strong quantitative skills and proven skills in data driven analysis as well as statistical or mathematical modelling
- Proven end to end project management
- The ability to simplify and rationalise complex concepts
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.