MANAGING DIRECTOR - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
MANAGING DIRECTOR - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
UP TO £100,000 PACKAGE
We've been exclusively appointed to find an experienced Managing Director for a seasoned entrepreneur who operates a number of successful businesses located in the UK & Internationally.
The successful candidate will be appointed to run one of the entrepreneurs UK businesses which operates within the Business to Business Professional Services arena and is located in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
As Managing Director, you'll be overall responsible for the day to day running (Both operationally and strategically) of the business including; Full P&L responsibility, management of day to day operations and overseeing the sales pipeline (and team) to ensure that the business is on track to reach the agreed business plan.
Alongside the day to day operational tasks, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the company meets it's obligations surrounding; Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), therefore, similar experience of this aspect is required.
This is an all-encompassing role that will take the full responsibility for driving the business forward and the post holder will report directly to the shareholders.
- You'll need to have experience at Director level and held responsibilities of managing teams of both Operational, Sales & Finance personnel. Additional experience of managing a Full P&L is essential
- Experience of working within the B2B professional services industry is absolutely essential. Professional services can include; Legal, Accountancy, Insurance, Financial Services or Banking
- Strong understanding and experience of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) within one of the above professional services areas.
- Ability to inspire and lead a team of professionals whilst improving performance, revenues & profitability
- Self-sufficient individual with the experience of running a division or a business without the day to day guidance from the shareholders/owners
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as we will be progressing suitable candidates through to interview shortly.