Manager - Investment Funds - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
My client is current looking for an experienced Manager of investment funds in Manchester city centre.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a daily management of operational tasks and
assistance with oversight of funds and third-party relationships.
- Daily oversight and the efficient administration of collective investment scheme to which CFP acts as the appointed Authorised Corporate Director ("ACD")
- Assistance with responsibility for compliance with the relevant regulations and time constraints
- Building relationships with third party providers
- Building strong relationships with investment management team
- The management, review dealing notifications to the underlying fund accounting and custodian
- Providing support of registrar and client service operations
- Assist with project management, including fund launches
- Daily supervision of the fund operations and dealing team tasks
- Robust knowledge of UK financial regulations
- Fund accounting knowledge (i.e. UK authorised mutual funds) is necessary understanding of discretionary investment management is an advantage
- Level 4 CISI qualified (or equivalent)
- Ability to problem solve and to deal with conflicting priorities