Managing Consultant - Credit Risk - London, United Kingdom,
Managing Consultant - Credit Risk
Up to £120,000
A boutique and unique consultancy is seeking a Credit Risk expert within their business for a client facing, leadership role with two primary functions:
- Managing the client relationship through illustration of the value added by the consultancy services
- Oversight and delivery of Credit Risk analytics projects with a focus on advisory services around decision automation, credit risk data processes, portfolio analysis, RWA optimisation, modelling etc.
There is a direct route to Partnership level in a growing business where you'll be invested in business growth and success through share ownership.
This role offers the chance to steer the direction of a growing, boutique consultancy through client management and development whilst also managing the strategic blueprint and delivery of projects across the full spectrum of Credit Risk Management. It's a leadership role where you'll be conveying the value to clients but also devising the solutions and managing the
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong mathematical skills with a numerate third level education
- SAS or SQL or similar background
- Extensive experience in an analytical or statistical role within Credit Risk required
- Ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Excellent stakeholder skills and consultative manner required
- Up to £120,000
- Ownership of the business
- Competitive Benefits
- Leadership role within the business
HOW TO APPLY
Use the apply feature on this page!
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk, Scorecards, Models, Application, Behaviour, IRB, EAD, LGD, PD, IFRS9, Decision Science, SAS, IFRS9, Forecasting