Market Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Market Risk Analyst
The Senior Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience:
• Thorough understanding of risk management metrics such as VaR, sVaR, PVBP, RWA and Stress Testing
• Understand key risk factors for Credit, FX, Rates, IR products and how they are measured.
• Thorough understanding of the Market risk function.
• Ability to design and implement normalised databases.
• Advanced knowledge of VBA and/or SQL
• Experience of related banking areas, e.g. Product Control and/or Market Risk Management
• Quantitative Educational background.
• Minimum 18 months experience within Investment Banking post education (Masters) within a Market Risk focused domain.
This is a critical role for the Investment Bank, so please upload your updated resume as soon as possible.