Marketing Manager Finance / Insurance - Ramsbottom, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BL0
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new challenging role?
Have you built a lead generation funnel and worked on projects migrating customers online?
Do you have experience managing Marketing campaigns in the financial services sector?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
Intelligent Resource are representing an Insurance Brokers who is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the digital marketing across the business.
This role will be responsible for building a digital lead generation funnel for the Insurance Brokers to follow up on.
This Insurance Brokers company, does things differently, they treat their customers like family, which is why they have a 95% retention rate which I'm sure you are aware is unheard of in the insurance industry.
Our client is undergoing a Digital Transformation updating their digital marketing strategy focusing on, driving customers online.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage all Performance Marketing for the brand
- Build digital marketing strategies and deploy campaigns
- Create a Digital Marketing strategy to drive lead generation and transition the customer base to a Digital-first approach.
- Review and implement technologies to improve customer interaction online and assist with customer self-service
- The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to Digital Marketing, have a consultant mind-set and want to take on a challenging role.
- Our client would like to see candidates who have experience in the Financial services sector, ideally worked within Insurance. You must have owned the Marketing activates.
The Digital Marketing Manager Role Requires The Following Experience:
- Several years' of marketing experience in relevant sector
- Proven digital marketing experience (e.g. SEO, PPC, e-commerce, Social Media, Web, Content marketing etc)
- Exposure to the insurance industry, consulting or private equity beneficial
- Proactive, make it happen attitude with the confidence to work under limited guidance and to seek opportunities to add value
- Commercially minded with sufficient analytical skills to understand and build marketing business cases (in particular measurement of impact / ROI of various marketing activities)
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
- This role will also offer 5% commission for leads which convert into sales
- Full time pay for 4 days a week!
- Hours: Between 10am - 8pm Monday to Thursday (Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
If this is a role that would interest you please send me your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.