MiFID2 / EMIR Regulatory Change VP - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is an entrepreneurial investment bank based in the City, they currently have an exciting opportunity open in their Futures team in the MiFID2 / EMIR Regulatory Change space:
- Taking a lead and working to deliver the regulatory change agenda for the operations team
- Performing business analysis and change related tasks for MiFID2, EMIR, and REMIT
- Reviewing and improving operational processes including documenting 'as is / to be' and undertaking gap analysis
- Being a regulatory business partner and managing regulatory developments
- Managing a small and specialised team
To apply for this role you will be looking to take the next step in your career and will have the relevant regulatory knowledge coupled with strong change and business analysis related experience, exposure to futures products is desirable but not essential.