Mortgage Adviser - Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, LS1 8
Salary £22,000-£25,000 Basic + Bonus - Self Employed also considered
We are currently working alongside a growing company, who are dedicated entirely to offering honest and ethical advice to their clients on a range of financial products.
Due to their ever expanding growth they are now looking to recruit an entrepreneurial Mortgage Adviser to join their already highly successful team. Based from modern offices in Leeds, you may need to travel across the region to meet with some clients at their chosen location. All leads can be provided, ranging from residential, buy-to-let, portfolio and bridging enquiries, so therefore knowledge in all these areas would be beneficial.
For the correct individual, you can treat this as your own "mini business" within a business, the advice and client journey are key to the success of the company, and are always looking at the best ways to improve this
- Meet with your clients in person, or over the phone
- Complete extensive information gathering about your client
- Explain the different types of mortgage and offer assess which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client
- Explain about repayments and mortgage protection
- Advise on and sell related financial products
- Help clients complete the mortgage application
- Offer some general advice on the home-buying process
- Meet sales targets
- Deal with mortgage lenders, estate agents, and valuers
- Keep up to date with new mortgage products and changes in mortgage regulation
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Mortgage Advisor or Mortgage Broker in an independent environment; and you must hold the CeMAP (or equivalent) qualification. Those with existing, transferable clients would be highly desirable.
This role will really suit an individual that has a high desire to succeed, learn in a great environment and wants to offer a fantastic service to their clients...... click apply for full job details