Mortgage Advisor - Second Charge - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Are you CeMAP Qualified to level 1 minimum? Are you able to manage customer relationships? Do you have a high attention to detail? If so, we are now recruiting for a Second Charge Mortgage Advisor, and would like to speak to you!
The Freedom Group are a highly established and reputable financial broker. We work with some of the most prestigious and growing financial institutions globally and as a leading UK broker we have won numerous awards including Best Use of Technology in Secured Lending, Broker Service Excellence and more recently Best Secured Loans Broker of the Year.
Due to continuous growth, we are now looking for a Second Charge Mortgage Advisor, this is a unique opportunity to join an industry leading financial brokerage. You will be part a very successful department within the Freedom Group with a clear strategy for success and growth.
- Basic salary is between £24,500-£27,500 DOE and CeMAP qualification
- OTE up to £40,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Westfield Health care
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Opportunities for internal progression and development
- Friendly work environment
- Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
- Plus much more!
- To demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role
- To deliver exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs
- To always offer a high level of service to all customers
- To have a detailed understanding of credit searches and be able to interpret the information to ensure the correct loan is offered
- Understand lending products available to the customers and the key features of the products
- Maximize the income generation of each potential customer and recommend the loan or associated products in a professional manner providing
- Explain and complete the application process on our bespoke customer database in accordance with the Firms Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures
- To establish customer's requirements by evaluating their current financial situation
- Present the most appropriate options for the customer to choose by providing the right advice
The ideal Second Charge Mortgage Advisor:
- CeMap qualified to at least level 1
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing across a wide range of audiences
- Excellent keyboard skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to match the customer's needs to the right product
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Determined and results focused
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Experience working directly in a customer services and a sales environment
- Experience in a pressurised role working towards targets and deadlines
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
This position is 40 hours a week and have the following pattern:
- 2 x 08.30-17.30
- 2 x 10.00-20.00
- 1 x 09.00-16.00
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Second Charge Mortgage Advisor, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.