Mortgage Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
An opportunity to work for an exciting, ambitious and well-respected challenger bank. An amazing chance for a Mortgage Advisor to play a key role in ensuring the banks growth with effective risk management.
This leading Challenger Bank have a strong reputation within the residential and commercial lending space, along with ambitious growth plans for the years ahead and a strong lending appetite. This client has created and introduced an innovate product range which is compliant with Sharia Law and ethical with their values and beliefs.
The successful Mortgage Advisor will be responsible for
- Generate telephone appointment activity to achieve new business goals
- Following up leads from potential customers to convert
- Recommend the most suitable product, term and repayment method to suit the customer's needs, priorities and circumstances within a regulatory environment
- Complete extensive due diligence on commercial finance applications adopting a host of credit assessment skills to recommend the basis on which risk is taken;
- Achieve set individual targets in a variety of areas and contribute towards the overall performance of the Commercial and Home finance business, whilst minimising the risk of losses
- Ensure market, sector and regulatory knowledge is continuously developed and maintained;
The successful Mortgage Advisor will have:
- Advanced understanding of Home Products
- Experience in the Buy-To-Let Market
- Previous experience in a Home Finance advisor capacity
- Risk awareness
- Influencing skills
- Strong market knowledge
- Internal collaboration
- Experience as a Mortgage Advisor
In return for your efforts, the Mortgage Advisor will be rewarded with an extremely generous salary up to £35,000 plus bonuses with other attractive benefits.
Interviews for this opportunity are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay. Apply today for the role and we will provide you with more information. For more information on this role / other similar Financial role please contact Bobby at (0161) (416) (6136)