Mortgage Advisor - Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, LS1 8
Are you an experienced Mortgage Advisor looking to receive leads and be supported in growing your own business?
This growing mortgage brokerage is keen to continue recruiting Mortgage Advisors in the North West and Yorkshire. They are experienced at working with professional introducers and recognised for being more than just a Mortgage Advisor.
Mortgage Advisor client opportunities
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will be linked to a professional introducer who will provide a good supply of leads for potential clients. In addition, you will be supported with excellent tools and training so that you can self-generate business as well.
Requirements to be considered for a Mortgage Advisor
- You must be fully CeMAP qualified and be a current Mortgage Advisor
- Ideally, you should have a background within estate agency (either as a Mortgage Advisor or Negotiator)
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £40,000 - £60,000+
- Autonomy to run your own diary, whilst benefiting from the established infrastructure
- Flexible working from home and some days spent visiting your introducers
- The business collectively can offer mortgage advice, protection advice, equity release advice, investment and pension advice
- Carlisle to Glasgow
- Carlisle to Lancaster
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information...... click apply for full job details