Mortgage Advisor - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, HP178
Are you a motivated Mortgage Adviser looking to make the most of untapped potential?
This mortgage brokerage has significant untapped potential. Under new leadership, they have developed a comprehensive plan to maximise their full opportunity. This is your chance as a Mortgage Adviser to be part of this growth!
Mortgage Adviser opportunities
Being wholly owned by an award winning, independent estate agency (that is continuing to grow!) they have high quality referrals. You will receive excellent leads for clients seeking advice on mortgages. In your role as a Mortgage Adviser, you should capitalise on this opportunity.
You will receive full initial training. Plus, you will be supported by their proactive Financial Services Manager, who is proven to run effective Mortgage Adviser teams. In addition, you will receive post-sale mortgage admin support.
Requirements to be considered - Mortgage Adviser
- You should be an experienced Mortgage Adviser holding current CAS status
- Must have proven track record of writing a good level of mortgages
- Basic salary of £22,000 plus option to add guarantee on your salary
- Total salary available of £22,000 - £35,000
- OTE of £80,000+
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm, with every other Saturday
- Whole of market mortgage advice with access to preferential rates to benefit your client plus multiple protection providers
- Opportunity to be part of a mortgage brokerage with exciting growth plans
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information...... click apply for full job details