Mortgage Broker - Harrow, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA1 1
Financial Services Specialist Recruiters
Job Title: Employed Mortgage Broker
Benefits: 10% Commission on all Billings, Employed / Self Employed Position, Friendly working environment
Salary: Employed £25,000 - £27,000 per annum basic (depending on qualifications and experience)
About the Company:
A highly reputable and long-established IFA practice requires an Mortgage Broker to help with demand of the business. Someone familiar with working in a regulated environment. This vacancy has come about after growth in leads available. This candidate must have experience in help to buy scheme.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great team of adviser. You will be CeMAP qualified with excellent relationship management skills.
Our Client is looking for someone with excellent communication skills who puts the clients first, making sure they receive the best possible advice.
Our client offers excellent benefits package and extremely competitive bonus scheme.
What Your Day to Day Duties Will Include:
- Meet with your clients in person, or over the phone
- Find out about your client's financial situation, including what their monthly expenditure is
- Explain the different types of mortgage and offer products for your client to choose from
- Assess which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client
- Make sure your customers can afford what they're borrowing, not only now but in the future, in the event that interest rates go up or their circumstances change
- Explain about repayments and mortgage protection
- Advise on and sell related financial products, such as buildings or life insurance
- Help clients complete the mortgage application
What is Needed to Be Considered:
- You will need to be CeMAP qualified
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly
- The confidence to work with numbers and to explain figures and financial products to your clients
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Drive and motivation to meet targets
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements...... click apply for full job details