Mortgage Case Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Mortgage Case Advisor
£19,500 - £22,000
The business themselves support Independent Financial Advisor's across the UK with a wide variety of financial services including Mortgages, Insurance, Pensions and Investments.
Currently undergoing a period of growth, the business is looking to expand their mortgages department with the addition of 4 x new members of staff,
The business can offer and extremelycompetitive package inclusive of:
- Office based working hours (Monday to Friday; 09:00 - 17:00)
- A 12 Week Training Schedule
- Opportunities to complete industry qualifications (CF6, R01, R05) paid for by the business
- 6 monthly salary reviews
- Up to 40% discounted insurance on Home, Car and Life Insurance cover
- Up to 5% contributory pension scheme
- Additional perks including childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, holiday purchase scheme etc.
The role is very client focused where you will be dealing with circa 20 x individual mortgage cases per day.
You will be expected to take full information from the advisor with regards to individual mortgage applications. From here you will be working with a panel of 60 x lenders to see what would be available to the client based on the fact find which had been completed.
The role is extremely relationship management based as you will hold key relationships with Lenders and Mortgage Advisor's alike.
If you are keen to start a progressive career within the mortgage arena, please submit your application today or email a copy of your CV to