Mortgage Team Manager - City, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, WV1
A vacancy has arisen within a growing Mortgage lender for an Intermediary Team Manager. The role will report to the Operations Manager of the Intermediary Contact Centre (ICC) and will be responsible for the daily running and management of the Contact Centre Support Teams through the effective use of resources, providing effective leadership, support and motivation, with a focus on our customers to allow us to deliver a 5* service.
With a wide breadth of activities undertaken in the Support Teams you will need to manage a varied workload and be able to prioritise effectively. Leading your team by role modelling the REACH values, providing expert advice, guidance and assistance.
You will be required to proactively manage our support activities to meet and exceed brokers' expectations and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a busy Financial Services Call Centre/Bulk processing environment
- Proven track record of effective senior leadership, driven to guide and motivate others
- Excellent understanding of the whole mortgage process
- Experienced in complaint handling and resolution activities, with a strong understanding of FCA complaint handling guidelines
- Ability to drive and implement change to improve the overall service performance
- Able to work on own initiative, confident in representing the area on business-wide change initiatives
- Ability to write reports and analyse data to produce action plans to improve performance across the Contact Centre and the wider Long Term Lending area
- Experience of coaching and developing team members to achieve results
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to deputise for the Operations Manager
Candidates will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to liaise with employees at all levels within the company and third parties, dealing with confidential issues in a professional manner.
For further information please contact Ella Britton