Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, PE1 1
Job Title: Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Basis: Full time Permanent Employed Role
Location: Office Based in Peterborough PE8
Target: You must be a Fully CeMAP Qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser with a Minimum of 6 Months advising experience to be considered.
Rewards : We can offer Minimum Guaranteed Earnings for 12 Months, negotiable to a comparable level in line with your current earnings, with a realistically achievable £50K+ OTE plus benefits*.
Working Hours: (Permanent, Full Time Role) Mon-Fri working two early shifts 9AM-6PM and three late shifts 11AM-8PM weekly. Weekends are not required but are available as an alternative to evenings.
Timeline : Immediate interviews
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being the UK'S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with house builders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK's top 20 house builders.
In 2019 we handled over 15,000 mortgage applications. As part of our 2020 expansion plans, we are looking to appoint additional Mortgage and Protection Advisers to our IMH team. You will have the opportunity to earn an industry leading salary package, which includes a 12 Month Guaranteed Earnings Level, plus an unrivalled opportunity for career development and promotion, within The New Homes Group.
IMH as part of The New Homes Group:
As part of The New Homes Group, IMH is the brand dedicated to delivering our Lifetime Mortgage Service to our existing customers. We currently have over 60,000 Lifetime Members, this year alone we have upwards of 9,500 mortgage renewals due, and each year and as we continue to win 1,000's of new customers through the Group businesses, our renewal opportunities grow and grow.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser at IMH, we believe your skills and experience are best suited to focusing purely on the provision of quality advice and sales to our customers. The work of contacting customers, securing appointments and the progressing of the mortgage and protection applications is therefore the sole remit of our dedicated Adviser Support team. We create the opportunity for you to perform at your very best.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, and with our continued growth this is an unprecedented career path for those capable of delivering the results we expect.
This is a telephone based role so you will be articulate and engaging. You will be writing in excess of 4 mortgages with protection per week so you will also be highly motivated and organised. You will also have a strong track record in mortgage and protection sales. Full CeMAP or equivalent is of course essential.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser responsibilities:
- No self-generation of appointments required. You will be provided with pre-qualified, pre-booked appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
- Arrange mortgage and mortgage related protection for The New Homes Group customers.
- Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage and protection advice to our customers
- Following our purpose built telephone sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
- To meet, maintain and demonstrate our competency requirements at all times
- Meet agreed sales and quality targets and key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.
- Ensure current regulation guidelines including, Money Laundering and GDPR requirements are adhered to.
- Smart and well presented at all times, portraying a professional image.
- Outgoing, ambitious and self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a high performing environment.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Minimum of 6 Months demonstrable mortgage sales and advice experience, with Full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
- Highly organised, and adopts a disciplined and structured approach to work
- Highly competent user of IT and a competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Outstanding monthly commission earnings. (Our top performers earn in excess of £65K PA.)*
- Quarterly Bonus achievable against a range of performance based KPI'S.*
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program.
- 33 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
- A flexible approach to working hours.*
- Up-to 12 Month Earnings guarantee available for the right candidates.*
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding business.
- Contributory workplace pension.*
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.*
- Death in service cover...... click apply for full job details