Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom, EH120
Job Title: Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
Basis: Full time Permanent Employed Role.
Location: Flexible Home Based (Telephone) role for Experienced Advisers, living in the Edinburgh or Glasgow area with travel (Subject to relaxing of Covid restrictions) to pre-booked appointments along the Central Belt.
Target: You must be a Fully CeMAP Qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser with a Minimum of 18 Months experience to be considered.
Rewards : We can offer Minimum Guaranteed Earnings for 12 Months, negotiable to a comparable level, in line with your current earnings, with a realistically achievable £55K+ OTE plus benefits*.
Working Hours: 5 Day week Monday-Friday, of which two days are home based, with the requirement to attend 3 pre-booked evening appointments each week.
Timeline : Immediate interviews, with a start date of November 14th 2020
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being the UK'S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with house builders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK's top 20 house builders.
In 2019 we handled over 15,000 mortgage applications. Our Helpline Specialist team and Mortgage and Protection Advisers have considerable knowledge and experience of mortgage products that are particularly geared towards the new homes market, as well as having established relationships with key mortgage lenders. As part of our 2020 expansion plans, we are now looking to appoint additional Mortgage and Protection Advisers to our New Homes Mortgage Scotland team. You will have the opportunity to earn an industry leading salary package, which includes a 12 Month Guaranteed Earnings Level plus an unrivaled opportunity for career development and promotion, within The New Homes Group.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser responsibilities:
- No Cold Calling required, you will be provided with pre-qualified appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
- Arrange mortgage and mortgage related products on behalf of The New Homes Group customers.
- Ensure all appointments are followed up and managed in a timely manner.
- Undertaking both *face-to-face and telephone fact-finds as required.(*When allowed)
- Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage advice and customer service to our House builder clients.
- Following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
- To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
- Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Visit and maintain relationships with introducers.
- Ensure that all documentation is current and up to date, and that requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.
- Ensure current regulation guidelines including, Money Laundering and GDPR requirements are adhered to.
- Smart and well presented at all times, portraying a professional image.
- Outgoing, Ambitious and self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a pressurised environment.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Minimum of 18 Months demonstrable customer facing mortgage sales experience, with Full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Full driving licence and use of own car.
- Quarterly Bonus achievable, against a range of performance based KPIs*.
- Outstanding Commission Earnings. (Our Top performers earn in excess of £55K PA.)
- Extensive training and induction, with outstanding ongoing support coupled with career development and progression.
- 33 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Get your Birthday off each year*.
- A flexible approach to working hours*.
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension, plus Death in Service cover*.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme*.
- Home support package includes an allowance towards your broadband cost plus a Laptop, Smart Phone, printer, scanner and full IT support
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now, or call Darren Robins at The New Homes Group for a confidential chat on 0111...... click apply for full job details