Mortgage and Protection Advisor - Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom, EX1 1
Job Title: Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: Self Employed (£40,000+ OTE)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage and Protection Adviser in Exeter to join a reputable Mortgage firm.
This role is available self-employed with an advance option available if required. You'll be given plenty of support in order to over achieve in the industry. They have an excellent reputation amongst clients and will supply leads. Ideally they're seeking a talented mortgage adviser who can hit the ground running.
This particular office has seen exceptional growth over the last few weeks, and as a result they're looking to continue this journey with an additional adviser.
What's in it for you:
· Excellent splits and commission structure
· Friendly, modern and dynamic office culture
· OTE £40,000+ year 1, salary advance whilst you get started optional
· Supportive environment that will allow you to excel
· Compliance and administration support
· Able to work from the office or from home
Skills and experience required:
· 1 years' experience minimum
· Self-driven and motivated to succeed
· Full CeMAP or equivalent CF1 & CF6
· Excellent communication, client management and customer service
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Mortgage firm based in Exeter on a Mortgage and Protection Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
· Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
· Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
· Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
· Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
· Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
· Never pester you...... click apply for full job details