Mortgage and Protection Advisor - Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, NR1 1
Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Location: Long Stratton
Hours: Part time, 22.5 hours/week
Benefits: 17 days paid Holiday pa , Incentives available eg for self-introduced business, productivity etc, Company Pension, Statutory Sick Pay
- To take on a list of existing clients as well as new clients and provide full mortgage and protection advice either on site or at the clients home (covid permitting).
- Assess, recommend and sign up all business advised, compliantly with the company processes.
- Ensure all necessary documentation collected and archived.
- Monitor and expedite business through from application to completion.
- To maintain and update the CRM system
- To provide periodic and ongoing advice as and when required.
- Promote the company to attract referrals and further business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be suitably qualified for the role
- Will ideally have experience advising on a 'whole of market' basis.
- Will need to be confident and experienced with face-to face meetings and have a friendly and professional manner.
- Will need to be knowledgeable on the full range of mortgage and protection products.
- Should be competent using computers and computer systems including provider and lender sites. Full training will be given.
- Show an aptitude to problem solve and find alternative solutions to difficult cases.
- Fit in and contribute to a small team in a busy office...... click apply for full job details