Mortgage and protection adviser - Chippenham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN140
Job Title: Mortgage and protection adviser
Industry: Mortgage and Protection
Salary: up to £25,000 - OTE £40,000 +
Reference Number: 14864
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage and protection adviser in Chippenham to join a Mortgage and Protection firm.
They are keen to speak with mortgage advisers who have a minimum of 1 years' experience, their full CeMap and ideally whole of market experience!
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing financial services firm that offer national coverage. This role is primarily telephone based, they have an existing broad client base with a number of large business partners providing leads including estate agents, accountants, solicitors and national house builders. This is a permanent role, Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 with one weekend day per month in return for a day in lieu.
What's in it for you:
· Competitive salary
· Client bank
· Administration and compliance support
Skills and experience required:
· Experience with mortgage and or protection
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Mortgage Brokerage based in Chippenham on a Mortgage and protection Advice role .
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you...... click apply for full job details