Mortgage/loans Administrator - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG1
British Pound . GBP 19000.00-19000.00
Our client a very well established and prestigious lender are currently looking for an expereinced administrator to join their successful team .
The role will be to give administration support to the Mortgage and Protection Advisers to ensure all converted cases are kept fully up to date informing both the client and the adviser
- Communicate with the advisers, building a strong rapport and relationship, working together to ensure clients are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner from application through to completion
- Liaising with clients via e-mails, telephone and letter to maximise business opportunities.
- Manage converted cases alongside the advisers to ensure all paperwork and relevant documentation is completed and attached to the file.
- Liaise with Lenders, Providers and Conveyancers to keep the file up to date informing both the Adviser and the Client.
- Take ownership of each converted case through the key stages of application be that for mortgage or protection.
- Chase all cases as per the required process updating all parties.
- Relay any issues that arise to the Mortgage and Protection Advisers promptly.
- Updating the case management system and ensuring its accuracy of case notes.
- Must have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be aware of and follow compliance procedures and processes.
- The ability to communicate accurately and precisely, proactively keeping the advisers informed and up to date on their converted cases.
- Time Management skills are required to work and adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to take positive, effective and timely action whilst prioritising workloads.