Mortgage/loans/lending Administrator - London, United Kingdom,
This is a rare opportunity with a Specialist IFA/Mortgage Brokerage based in London.
You will be responsible for assisting a successful Mortgage Adviser, focusing on a full range of specialist Residential and BTL loans and the respective research involved in the initial stages of the prospective loan.
Applicants will need to be professional and comfortable dealing with mortgage clients and Introducers.
- Regular liaison with lenders and providers to obtain updates on applicant status and proactively progress mortgage and protection applications through to completion.
- Mortgage Paraplanning duties
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails, faxes and post
- Point of contact for Introducers
- Book client appointments
- Data Entry of Mortgage & Protection applications
The role offers an extremely competitive basic salary and good prospects for your long term future.
Skills & Experience Required:
1 year mortgage administration experience desired.
Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
A team player with ability to use own initiative.