Mortgage or Protection Adviser - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
We're an expanding and forward thinking mortgage and protection brokerage based in the centre of Bath that promotes from within.
We work in conjunction with the largest network in the UK. We offer our customers access to market leading deals from over 90+ lenders.
We're located in a central Bath office, which houses a mixture of our sociable admin team and a busy team of mortgage and protection brokers.
About the Role
- First year's expected earnings £45-60k OTE (top earners achieving £100k+ per annum)
- A competitive and guaranteed basic salary
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission (on top of your salary!)
- Lucrative earning potential through a competitive, uncapped commission structure
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Residential and BTL mortgage leads
- Estate Agency leads
- Remortgage leads
- Inbound enquiries
- Telephone based
Working hours: Full time; Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm. You will be required to work 2 late shifts per week (the same days) from 10.30am to 7pm; also, you will be required to work 1x Saturday (9am-5pm) with a day of in lieu.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Fully CeMap or CF1/CF6
What you'll get from us
- Lots of quality enquiries
- Management towards your earning potential
- An excellent level of sales and post-sales support
- Award-winning technology
- Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year